Infinite Campus

Getting a Student Account

One is made automatically when you are enrolled in a public school in the state of Hawaii. Use the ‘Request for Help’ form if you need login help.

Getting a Parent/Guardian Account

To request an account, please fill out the following form and turn it into the main office:

Parent Account Access Request Form

Additionally, if your info supplied does not match what's currently in Infinite Campus, you'll need to submit the following form-and relevant documentation:

Student Information Update Form

Forms can also be picked up at the main office.

Once your info is verified and-if need be-corrected, instructions for accessing your account will be emailed to you. 

Request For Help

Name *