2019 Commencement Ceremony
Date: Friday, May 24, 2019
Place: Ka'u District Gym
Entry: By ticket only - Each person needs their own ticket and present it upon entering
(To honor the graduates entering the gym, door closes at 5:00pm; late entries will need to wait until all graduates have entered the gym and seated.)
For the safety of everyone and to ensure a pleasant ceremony, please adhere to the following:
1. Please leave all signs, leis and baby strollers in your vehicle.
2. Please refrain from bringing in or using artificial noise makers such as air horns, conch shells, cow bells or whistles.
3. Balloons are not allowed in the facility.
4. Please remain seated for the duration of the ceremony.
5. No food or drinks allowed in the gym including candy or gum.
Class Song: Man in the Mirror - Joyful Noise
Class Flower: Gardenia
Class Colors: Silver and Teal