Summer Credit Recovery
If your child has failed a course and you would like them to make it up, Keystone Credit Recovery applications are available at the school office.
Keystone Credit Recovery process:
1. Complete application and mail with payment. Cost is $116 per credit.
2. Keystone will send course work to student address.
3. Upon completion, student sends course work back to Keystone by July 14, 2018.
4. Keystone will grade the course work and send grades to student and school.
5. School will issue credit after receiving passing grade of 60%(D) or higher to student.
Any questions during the summer, please call Laurie Strand at 313-4131.